Cookies are data that a website collects in the browser of your computer or mobile device.
There are different types of cookies:
– Technical cookies: used to provide the best possible service to the user.
Technical cookies are those that allow a better browsing experience. For example, they remember what you put in the cart or the language you prefer. These cookies don’t need your authorization.
– Profiling cookies: they use your personal data to send you tailored advertising according to your preferences.
– Analytical cookies: these are the ones we use to optimize and improve our website and to ensure that the same is always interesting and relevant.
– Third parties cookies: used by third parties to visualize customized advertising on our website or other websites. Third parties might use also commercial cookies to show their products and services on our website.
Everyone can ask to be removed from the tracking of profiling and third-parties cookies.
For the management of information collected by third parties, please refer to the relative policies.
To ensure greater transparency, we report below the website address of the various policies and cookie management modalities that might be used in this website.
Facebook informativa: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
Facebook (configurazione): accedere al proprio account. Sezione privacy.
Twitter informative: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
Twitter (configurazione): https://twitter.com/settings/security
Linkedin informativa: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
Linkedin (configurazione): https://www.linkedin.com/settings/
Google+ informativa: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
Google+ (configurazione): http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
Google’s Privacy & Terms site: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites
Google Analytics Cookies: http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html
Google Adwords & Google Remarketing Cookies: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Yandex Metrica: https://legal.yandex.com/privacy/
It is also possible to manage third-parties cookies that go along with these policies with this website: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/
Our cookies may have variable duration. In particular session cookies: they are valid only for the duration of a single research or navigation session and they disappear when closing the browser, while persistent cookies have variable duration.
The maximum duration of some cookies of this category is 5 years.
You can delete all the cookies from the browser at any time.
To change the configuration of profiling cookies, click on the above mentioned links.
Moreover, the main browser can be set in order not to accept cookies.
Please keep in mind that the deactivation of cookies may cause navigation difficulties or, sometimes, the impossibility of using some of the functionalities of the website.
Here below you will find the deactivation modalities of cookies for the main browsers.
For cookies setting in browsers different from the above mentioned, please refer to the information documents provided by the creator of the browser.
– Internet Explorer 8.0+
– Click « Tools » in the menu bar and select « Internet Options »
– Click « Privacy » in the top part
– Drag the slider to the top to block all cookies
– Firefox 4.0+
– click « Tools » in the menu bar
– select « Options »
– click « Privacy »
– check mark « Tell sites I do not want to be tracked »
– Google Chrome
– Click the « Chrome menu » on the tool bar of the browser.
– Select « Settings »
– At the bottom, click « Show advanced settings ».
– In the « Privacy » section, click Content settings.
– In the « Cookies » section select « Ignore exceptions and block third-party cookies from being set. »
– Safari 5.0
– Click the « Safari » menu and select « Preferences »
– Click the « Security » menu
– In the « Accept cookies » section select if you want to accept cookies always, never or only from visited sites.
In every case it is possible to refer to the support of the main browser creators:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES AND THEIR MANAGEMENT IT IS POSSIBLE TO VISIT THE ENGLISH WEBSITE WWW.ALLABOUTCOOKIES.ORG.